Stanley family children being removed from home during the night because the father allegedly used an unapproved mineral supplement. Photo from the Bringthestanleykidshome Facebook Page.

UPDATE 1/26/2017

Homeschool Arkansas Dad Files Federal Lawsuit Against Officials Who Kidnapped His Children

UPDATE 6/25/2015

From Bringthestanleykidshome Facebook Page:

On June 24, 2015 the court returned custody of the final three children. Now all seven are back in our custody. After nearly six months of praying, sharing and suffering, the children are back where God put them. Thank you all for the part you played in bringing this to pass.

As you all know, we have a major battle ahead to prevent Michelle and me from being put on the Child Maltreatment Registry. We have not neglected or abused our children, and in six months the officials have found no neglect or abuse. The school issue of not being properly registered is not sufficient to remove our children from our home school and place them in public school. We must win the battle on July 10th at the Child Maltreatment Registry Hearing. Pray.

Meanwhile, my burden this morning is my children. When they were taken and BringTheStanleyKidsHome was started, we looked forward the return of the children when we would invite the media and all our friends and have a welcome home party. Then it was looking forward to victory. Somehow it is a shallow victory. My children are hurt. My family is hurting. We are fighting for survival. Yes we have wonderful memories of the glorious twenty years we had honoring our Lord Jesus in every area of our lifestyle. We praise Him for His grace in using us here.

But now all that we built is challenged. Family worship, family school, family birth, family medicine and family business are seen as some kind of fanaticism. We will rebuild, and we must. All that Michelle and I have done to provide the very best of life for our children is challenged or even condemned. We want only what God’s Word prescribes for our children. That is the best, and that is what we want for our children. What can we do to heal these seven precious children from the abuse they have suffered at the hands of an overreaching system which claims to help children, while it does, perhaps, irreparable harm to them. Please pray and help!

Bro Hal

UPDATE 6/2/2015

From Bringthestanleykidshome Facebook Page:

Born in a storm, under a tornado watch, no electricity, by candle light, right in sync with the last 5 months of our lives. And just like nothing else is normal in our lives these days, we still don’t have a name picked out for her yet. She was born on Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day – a day I shall never forget at 10:45 pm. She weighed 9 1/2 pounds and is 22 inches long. After 21 1/2 hours of labor, I thrilled to welcome her into this world to find her very healthy and with a very content disposition, as you will see in these pictures.

Once again God has showered us with his blessings and met all our need in this trying time. The answers to prayer are too many to mention but we again thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and how faithfully you have lifted us up in prayers.

May the Lord multiply your blessings and may these pictures bless you to see the fruit of your prayers that continue to be answered.


UPDATE 5/14/2015

Stanley Family Gets Custody Back of 4 Youngest Children – 3 Older Children Still in State Custody

UPDATE 5/11/2015

From Bringthestanleykidshome Facebook Page:

Please be in prayer for us this Wednesday as our next followup hearing will be at 10:00 on May 13th. It is our hope that we will regain custody back over our children and that there be no strings attached. We are ready to go on with our lives and where we need help we want to seek it on our own, not have the state mandating it or the court ordering it. We want this to be over so we can get on with our lives as we see fit and as the Lord leads us in the way we should go.

Thank you again for all the show of support and all the prayers. Especially for all those who have been out to our home and have helped in the garden or have brought food or just came to help in anyway. Thanks to all of you. We are blessed and we don’t take for granted how much of an answer to prayer you all have been.

Also to update those of you who have expressed your concerns for me and my midwife situation, the Lord has provided at least 2 people to be here to assist my birth. It is more glorious answer to prayer and now with just 3 weeks till my due date, all I have to do is get my nest ready. We are looking forward to a healthy delivery and speedy recovery but we know it is all a matter of prayers being answered.

Prayers to you all as well, we know we aren’t the only ones carrying heavy burdens.


“But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that you labour is not in vain in the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

UPDATE 4/15/2015

Warrant Issuing Judge in Stanley Children Kidnapping Case Forces Sheriff to Reveal Documents

UPDATE 4/10/2015

From Hal Stanely:

Vaccinations begin Monday! None of our children have been vaccinated. After much study and deep conviction, we decided that vaccinations were not helpful and indeed were very dangerous. I realize that most of us have been vaccinated and we are still here. However that is not the issue here. We deeply believe that if they suddenly inject all poisons of the vaccinations into our children it can do serious or even deadly damage to their bodies. Simply do some research. Help us! Call judge Wade Narramore and ask him not to demand the vaccinations. Urge them to send the children home where we can properly care for them.

UPDATE 3/17/2015

Four Stanley Children to Return Home Immediately

From Michelle Stanley:

Today we had what is called a mediation meeting. That is a meeting where
licensed mediators mediate between all the parties involved to try to
come to a mutual agreement that resolves the issues in a way that is
satisfying to all parties. It was estimated that it would take about 3
hours but instead it took nine hours of waiting, discussing, breaking for
lunch, then mediating, and finally in the last 20 minutes an agreement was
made. The court house had to lock up or it would have gone longer.

Because of the paper everyone had to sign before the meeting stating that
everything mentioned during mediation was confidential, we can not give
the details as to what all went on. However the result of the mediation
is that the 4 youngest children will come home tomorrow on a 60 day home
trial basis and the older 3 children will come home on the weekends and
spring break (which happens to be next week.) We will still have the
adjudication hearing on the 23rd but the dynamics of it will be different
since we have reached an agreement today.

That is all we can say for today but we will share more later as we learn
what we can share since the meeting did not close as it should have (with
a discussion as to what everyone would be allowed to say) due to the fact
we ran out of time. We are thrilled that any children are being allowed
to come home because it was our understanding that if no agreement was
made then the chances of them coming home later would be slim do to the
powers we are up against.

So we praise God for the prayers that were answered and ask everyone to
continue to pray as this is still not over. The transition will be hard
due to the 2 months of exposure and influence on our children. But we
know that by God’s grace his loving mercies are new every day and we can
take it one day at a time. We love you all and again thank each and
everyone of you for your love and support and prayers. It has born fruit
and we give God all the glory for this wonderful victory.


UPDATE 3/3 2015

4 Year Old Benjamin Stanley: Why Can’t I go Home?

UPDATE 2/16/2015

7 Children Kidnapped by State of Arkansas from Homeschool Family to Remain in State Custody

UPDATE 2/10/2015

From the Bringthestanleykidshome Facebook Page:

The next (custody) hearing is Thursday Feb 12th at 9:00 am and Friday Feb 13th at 1:00 pm.

Anyone who would like to come and can come for moral support please do. We would like to see a big crowd. Not only does our presence encourage Hal and Michelle, it shows the officials we are still watching even with the gag order.

I believe it will be the same as before we will not be allowed in the hearing but can stand in the hall and outside with signs. If you cannot come, please pray and lift them up these two days. We are so thankful for everyone’s prayer and support.

District Court

607 Ouachita Avenue

Hot Springs, AR 71901

UPDATE 1/22/2015


Judge Refuses to Allow Stanley Family Children to Go Home – Issues Gag Order

Original Story:

Arkansas Takes Away 7 Homeschool Children because Father had Unapproved Mineral Supplement

by Brian Shilhavy
Health Impact News Editor

Relatives of the Stanley family in Garland County, Arkansas have reached out to MedicalKidnap.com to notify the public that the 7 homeschool children of Hal and Michelle Stanley were removed during the night by DHS and fully armed sheriffs this past week, simply because they reportedly found a supplement in the home that was not approved by the FDA.

KARK4 in Hot Springs Arkansas has reported on the situation:

Some excerpts from the KARK4 report:

A “miracle” mineral treatment alleged to be a remedy for cancer and AIDS is at the center of an law enforcement search warrant. The investigation ended in the removal of seven children from their home in Garland County.

The family has cried foul, saying only the father has taken it and it’s mostly used for purifying water for their garden. Hal and his wife Michelle were kept outside for hours while officers searched the home with their seven children inside.

They avoid most contact with the government. The parents have home schooled their nine children, two of whom have graduated and gone on to college. The Stanleys keep to themselves, are generally self-sustained and consider themselves “preppers”.


Hal Stanley, the father. Photo by KARK4

Hal added, “There’s never been any beer, liquor.” They say they’ve never had a run-in with the law before.  “I’ve never had a speeding ticket.” The Stanleys say since the night they had their children taken, friends and relatives have called and shown support.

As the children were removed from the home Hal and his wife Michelle say they emotionally asked who made the decision. Hal said, “And finally a young man from the Sheriff’s department raised his hand, ‘I did it and I’m proud of the decision’.”

Michelle worries about her children, “They’ve never been away from us in any kind of setting like that.”

Read the Full Story here.

FDA Attacks MMS – An Apparent Threat to Pharmaceutical Drugs

Health Impact News has also reported on how the FDA has targeted the main distributor of MMS, who is facing 37 years in prison. This is in spite of the fact that the product has been used in Africa by the Red Cross to treat Malaria, and reportedly has helped tens of thousands of people worldwide. The product is made from sodium chlorite, which is a perfectly legal product and can be purchased online in such places as Amazon.com and eBay.

Daniel Smith has been embroiled in a legal battle with the FDA for almost 5 years, and has been confined to his home under house arrest wearing a government monitoring device around his ankle for over two years:

I’m attaching a photo of this clever device, which assures the government I am safe and sound in my home every night between 10:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M.  In the beginning, it insured that I never left home at all – not even to the grocery.   Other than keeping me from going swimming with the kids, I hardly notice it’s there anymore.  This device communicates with an alien-looking GPS-device that sits on top of our piano. (Source.)


Photo by Daniel Smith.

While the FDA and other authorities are attacking both distributors and users of this “unapproved” product, several pharmaceutical companies have existing drug trials in place for similar products, according to the MMS Defense Fund site:

It was no surprise then when, in June of 2013 (after the arrests), sodium chlorite suddenly received “orphaned drug status” in the EU for the treatment of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease).  See Sodium Chlorite (NP001) Receives Orphaned “Drug” Status in the European Union.

It was also no surprise to find that clinical studies were already under way for the use of sodium chlorite (designated “NP001”) in the treatment of Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s.

Neither was it a surprise to find numerous patents – many based on clinical studies – for the use of acidified sodium chlorite in the safe and effective treatment of HIV, dermatologic and inflammatory diseases, infectious diseasescancers, and diabetic ulcers, to name a few.  See also, Immunokine designated “WF10“.

More recently, the U.S. military has turned to sodium chlorite to generate chlorine dioxide (ClO2) to fight the spread of dread Ebola.

Nobody has died from the many years of this product being used all around the world, but every year over 100,000 people die from FDA approved pharmaceutical products.

deaths in one year due to drugs vs supplements 3

For more information on MMS and the FDA attacks, see: FDA Attacks Man for Selling Supplement that has Healed Tens of Thousands – Facing 37 Years in Prison

A Shocked Mother’s Email to Friends and Family


Michelle Stanley, mother. Photo from KARK4

Very concerned and troubled relatives have passed on to Health Impact News this email written by the mother of the children:

I did not have the strength to call after all that happened today. I still haven’t been able to fall asleep and I don’t have much hope that I will. The DHS has come and stolen our kids from us under the guise of “protecting our children.” For the first time since I gave birth to Madelyn I am away from all my bambinos. Only Hal and I are here alone in this wide house tonight.

The details are so many and I know you’ll want to know them all. I will try to give a short account in this email and then fill you in more over the phone tomorrow.

Last month the DHS sent someone out to investigate a call made on their hot line (by an anonymous caller.) The lady who called let us know that she was somewhat embarrassed at how silly the charge was against us but that it was her job to investigate it anyway. We welcomed her into our home and she immediately knew that the charges were frivolous. The charges were that our kids were always running around barefoot, “even in the snow” and that they were inadequately dressed. Also that Hal had struck Christina on the face.

We showed her some of the “200 and something” pair of shoes and told her (actually the kids told her) how it was their preference to go barefoot and that it was like a tradition to briefly run out in the snow barefoot and take a picture of the footprints. We assured her that when they played in the snow they all liked to wear multiple layers of clothing and bags over their feet to keep their shoes from getting wet and that they wore plastic gloves over their winter gloves to keep them from getting wet and cold too. Everyone in the family knew Hal had never hit Christina so they all eagerly told her that wasn’t true. She wrote her report and a couple of days ago we got it in the mail and it said that the charge was not valid or false (I don’t remember the exact wording but the report was that the charge was not true.)

Then today we had plans for company to eat supper with us in the evening and we got a call in the morning from the DHS saying they got another phone call and that they had to come out just to ask us some questions again. We planned it for the morning at 11:00 so it wouldn’t interfere with our evening plans. Then he called back and said he had been called into a meeting with his supervisor and that he would probably be later.


DHS and armed sheriff removing homeschool children from their home. Photo courtesy KARK4.


Well, he never called back and never came. Then around 4:30 several people showed up at our door, all obviously here for the investigation and we welcomed them in. However they desired us to step outside in order to speak privately with Hal and I and not in front of the kids. I tried to tell them it was much warmer inside and that it was nothing for the kids to go to the back of the house for us to have privacy talking. They refused and insisted on us stepping outside.

It was freezing cold and neither Hal or I had on coats. After stepping outside they issued us a search warrant and said we could not enter our house or talk to our kids until the search and the investigation was through.

You can only imagine how hard it was to play it cool and not blow up at the injustice that started to unfold.

We could not go get a coat, we could not call a lawyer, we could not retrieve anything inside like a phone or a camera to record anything or call anyone.

They offered to let us sit in one of the 12 vehicles that ended up being in our driveway to keep warm. I blatantly refused saying I was not going to sit somewhere I couldn’t have a view of my children and what all was going on so I sat on a chair on the porch facing our front window and driveway, freezing cold.

It was almost 30 minutes later before they retrieved our coats for us to put on.

They said the charge was that we had a poisonous substance in our house and that the kids were being exposed to it and it endangered their welfare. The substance named in the report was MMS and we would have gladly given it to them without a search warrant because we knew nothing of the dangers of it from all our research. It is sold online as a water purifier and we are “preppers” so there is nothing unusual about us having it in our house.

Never has it been used it in any way to “poison” our kids or even expose them in such a way as to endanger their lives. Nor did we feel we were endangering them to have it in our house.

They said they still had to have all the kids checked out by a doctor and be tested for MMS exposure. Of the 12 emergency, state, county, federal, etc. vehicles, one was an ambulance and there happened to be a doctor on board who could check them out without having to take them to the hospital.

Each of the kids had to be interviewed and our house was thoroughly searched everywhere for over 2 hours! Such invasion of privacy. Meanwhile everyone we talked to at this point tried to be nice and answer our questions as best they could.

We asked who made the charge and if anyone could just make any accusation and they have to act on the call regardless of its validity. They said it could be a hateful neighbor, a prank caller, someone with malicious intent and they still would have to act on the call.

The call was anonymous and therefore the caller was protected while all our rights were taken away.

I questioned what the possibility of our kids being taken away were if they deemed the charge true, knowing that they would find the MMS which was not hidden since we didn’t know of any danger it presented. They talked like the investigation would be drawn out over a 45 day period of time and that it would just involve the kids going to the Little Rock hospital for the test to be done (hair follicle test, blood work etc.) and that there would be interviews and visits etc.

We of course expressed all our concerns as to what this would do to the kids since they’ve never been to the doctor for sickness or health issues and they’ve never been away from us in that type of setting.

I insisted if we had to tolerate such an order that I or we as their parents at least be present with them while the procedures were done.

All our neighbors who passed by stopped and tried to find out what in the world was going on and they were all sent away with no explanation. Our guest who when they arrived tried to approach us on the porch did not get far onto our property before she was approach forcefully with an “in your face” insistence that they leave.

I yelled to her to take pictures of all the vehicles with her phone since we were not allowed to do anything to protect our own innocence at what they were doing to us.

It was about 2 hours before we were let back into our house and yet we still could not have any concerned neighbors come in and be witnesses on our side. They were back and forth all over our house, inside and outside, on the phone and talking to us.

There were over 13 (I couldn’t keep track how many) different authorities here. Our phone rang like crazy and no one was allowed to answer it.

Finally one neighbor was able to come in and our phone became ours again. During the times they weren’t talking to us I made calls to the guest we were expecting and then some of our neighbors called to see what was going on. I couldn’t tell them how it would end but that I’d call them back after they left and let them know what all happened. Our guest still planned to come after they left (they were just driving around waiting for them to leave and the whole time they were here which ended up being around 5 hours) they kept saying “just a few more minutes” or “I’m just waiting for one more phone call.”

There was never any hint that they would take our kids from us.

They waited till 15 minutes before it was all over to come in from outside, 6 intimidating brute looking males and 1 DHS female all lined up in our den to tell us they would be taking our kids into their custody for 72 hours.


DHS and sheriff removing children from home. Photo from Bringthestanleykidshome Facebook Page.


All my niceties left me. I flipped out and told them that what they were going to do to our kids was way worse than what they were accusing us of. They were totally unjust and didn’t love our kids like we do….. on and on crying at my helplessness to protect my kids from total strangers who where going to take them away from us under the guise of “protecting” them.

All the little kids were upset and Hal and I and the girls were all crying and in shock.

They started packing stuff for our kids to have clothes and things while they were gone and my head was spinning in a nightmarish state. They tried to calm me down and I said I had every right to be upset with them because they were taking my babies from me.

When I did calm down for the kids sake, and try to comfort them they ripped them away from us saying that we had already taken too much time and that they had to go.

I grabbed my camera and started following them to take pictures. The pictures did not come out very good because my mind couldn’t function on how to operate the camera in such a frenzied state. It was on glitter mode which makes all the bright lit stuff sparkle. I’m very disappointed I didn’t get any pictures of all the people and vehicles that were there while it was still daylight.

I still can’t believe they are gone. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow or what comes next.

New Video Surfaces From Family

Somebody has also released a video on YouTube alleging to be the first press statement by the family, uploaded on 1/20/2015, the day before their hearing:

Do We Now Live in a Police State? Take Action!

The family has requested that the public call the following people:

  • State Police Headquarters: 501-767-8836
  • Kathy Finnegan 501-767-8550 (head investigator at State police department of our case.)
  • DHS Department 501-321-2583 on menu choose Dept. of Children and Family
  • Garland County Sheriff office Main Office Phone: (501) 622-3660 ask why did Mike Write make the decision to hold the Stanley kids?
  • Judge Wade Naramore, (501) 622-3770 who is presiding over the case in Juvenile Court and ruled that the children must remain in state custody. (Email address listed here – Circuit Court Division II .)

Asa Hutchinson is the Governor, and can be contacted here. His Facebook Page is here. Phone number is 501-682-2345.




BringTheStanleyKidsHome Facebook Page.

The Stanley Family has setup a Facebook Page: BringTheStanleyKidsHome

See Also:

FDA Attacks Man for Selling Supplement that has Healed Tens of Thousands – Facing 37 Years in Prison


Global Censorship of Health Information
The Politics of Controlling Therapeutic Information to Protect State-Sponsored Drug Monopolies

by Attorney Jonathan Emord
Free Shipping available!