Health Impact News Editor Comments:
Local mainstream media in Arkansas is reporting that Arkansas Senator Alan Clark has obtained an email from Arkansas Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) regarding the Stanley Family case that was originally withheld from the legislative oversight committee he co-chairs. Clark calls the email the “smoking gun” in the department’s attempt to conceal information during the investigation of the removal of the seven Stanley children last year.
In the email, a social worker writes:
From reports, the search warrant did not find anything that would constitute the children being severely maltreated. It appears to me that the only thing this family has done is not conform to modern society and how certain government officials feel they should be living.
Health Impact News has obtained a full copy of the email:
Subject: Stanley children
I spoke with Children’s Pediatric Clinic regarding this priority 1. They will not be able to see the children today based on the fact that there might be “poisoning.” They have recommended they be taken to Children’s Emergency Room for the initial. The children will need to be tested for renal failure and breathing problems. (None of which were apparent last night.)
Further, Mrs. Gatlin will be setting up hair follicles on all 7 children to see if the controversy MMS (Miracle Mineral Solutions) can be found in their hair. If the MMS is found in their hair, I am not sure what that constitutes. The MMS is legal and promoted as a cure for the simple cold to acne to the flu and to other more serious diseases. MMS can also be considered to be a toxic solution of 28%  sodium chlorite in distilled water but only if activated by a citrus (fruit). The common symptoms of daily use is diarrhea, stomach pains, etc., none of which the children reported. Other symptoms may be acute renal failure, which we will be glad to test for. Of course these definitions vary upon which website you look at.
Further: upon staffing with ______, this case feels like the ultimate violation of a families’ freedom to live their own culture. We are continually getting SDM classes and training and understanding how culture impacts those decisions. It is apparent to me that this family has its own unique culture. They homeschool, they don’t believe in modern medicine and they use a legal vitamin to try and keep the children healthy and from all accounts it appeared that the children were very healthy. From reports, the search warrant did not find anything that would constitute the children being severely maltreated. It appears to me that the only thing this family has done is not conform to modern society and how certain government officials feel they should be living.
If there is any other information that the State Police is aware of that may constitute severe maltreatment, it should probably be disclosed to us.
5 of the children are placed at Open Arms in Lonoke, 2 are at a shelter in Conway.
_______, with only three staff members at this time, can you please see if the other counties will assist with these appointments. The Priority 1 E.R. visit needs to be completed by 8:00 tonight.
Senator Clark issued a public statement on his Facebook Page where he stated:
The gloves are about to come off and EVERYONE that has stood in the way of getting to the truth and is currently impeding progress on this front can expect to be exposed.
Full statement made by Senator Alan Clark via his Facebook Page:
Good news on the DCFS front.
1. If you have not heard, DHS has issued a DO NOT DEFEND order on the Stanley case (Hal and Michelle Stanley had 7 children removed from their home on Januarly 13, 2015) which means after almost 2 years the Stanleys will win their final appeal by default. It’s about time.
2. DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services, a subdivision of DHS) has a Quality Assurance Unit. After almost 2 years of investigating DCFS I didn’t know of their existence. They need one. The CACD may need one worse.
3. The Quality Assurance Unit commissioned an analysis of the reasons for the rise of the foster care population in Arkansas.
4. Hornsby Zeller Associates, Inc was commissioned to do the analysis, did an exceptionally good job and issued the report to DCFS in June of this year. I did not know of its existence until yesterday. This is standard operating procedure by this agency I am afraid.
5. It was released to the press and a few legislative leaders including myself, yesterday. It will be released to the public today. I recommend you take the time to read it. Like everything else coming from this agency it was not made public until someone (not me) who knew it existed issued a FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) request for it.
6. The report vindicates those of us who have been investigating this agency and have tried to investigate the judiciary. It backs up every single assertion we have made.
7. If the recommendations of this analysis are followed, about 50% of the problems in the agency will be solved.
There is also bad news. I will deal with it soon. For now I will say this.
For the last 21 months my remarks about DCFS leadership, CACD (Crimes Against Children Division of the Arkansas State Police) and those they answer to have been generous and kind. That will change. The gloves are about to come off and EVERYONE that has stood in the way of getting to the truth and is currently impeding progress on this front can expect to be exposed.
I have sufficiently demonstrated my good will and that I was not trying to hurt anyone or seek publicity. We have gone out of our way to be sure people were not hurt, even the guilty. Too many bureaucrats and elected officials do not seem to understand our/their role in protecting the citizens of this state from being run over roughshod by the state. I am thankful to all of those who do understand and their support and help in this investigation.
It is time to make major changes OR remove everyone in the way of making those changes. Period.
Support the cause against Medical Kidnapping by purchasing our new book!
If you know people who are skeptical and cannot believe that medical kidnapping happens in the U.S. today, this is the book for them! Backed with solid references and real life examples, they will not be able to deny the plain evidence before them, and will become better educated on this topic that is destroying the American family.
1 Book - 228 pages
FREE Shipping Available!
Retail: $49.98 (for 2 books)
FREE Shipping Available!
Now: $19.99 (for 2 books)
Also available as eBook:
eBook - Download Immediately!