Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

On today’s (8/31/20) Liberty Report show with Dr. Ron Paul and co-host Daniel McAdams, the “bombshell” report recently issued by the CDC on COVID deaths was discussed, where the CDC admitted that only 6% of the deaths they attributed to COVID had no comorbidity factors. The other 94% had, on average, 2.6 other serious diseases.

As Daniel McAdams discusses on the show, while the presence of other serious diseases does not automatically exclude COVID as being attributed as the cause of death, it does greatly reduce the hyped numbers being fed to the public through the corporate propaganda media.

McAdams quotes former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson who took out the comorbidity factors that were clearly not related to COVID deaths, with an example of a highly publicized motorcycle death that was originally recorded as a COVID death, but even other ones such as Alzheimer’s, SEPSIS, cancer, etc., and left in comorbidity factors that could have been related to a COVID death, such as pneumonia. He even left in “questionable” diseases that could have been attributed to COVID, such as obesity and diabetes.

This still produced a death total attributed to COVID far less than the official number of 165,000, which is more likely to be around 50,000 according to Berenson, which is a typical flu season (not even a “bad” flu season).

Dr. Ron Paul also commented that we will probably never see any statistics on what are classified as “iatrogenic” causes, or deaths due to medical mistakes, as were clearly reported by frontline doctors in the beginning who were stating that too many patients were being put on ventilators which caused their lungs to collapse.

And if we include denying patients hydroxychloroquine which many doctors have reported a 100% success rate, then almost 100% of the deaths attributed to COVID are “iatrogenic” causes.

But as Daniel McAdams reminds us, hospitals had a financial incentive to list all deaths as COVID to tap into the federal funds, and they received tens of thousands of dollars more if the patient was put on a ventilator.

They also covered the massive protests in Europe over the weekend, particularly in Berlin, Germany where millions took to the streets to protest government tyranny related to COVID measures.

Sadly, such protests and resistance here in the U.S. are not visible yet. They reminded the viewers that Texas still has a mask mandate in place from Governor Abbott in supposedly “independent” Texas, while the right wing conservative media wants to politicize this just as much as the liberal media, and claim only governors of Democratic states are doing this.

Watch the full show.

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.

 

See Also:

Understand the Times We are Currently Living Through

To “Save” America will the Foundation of the Corporate American Christian Church Need to be Destroyed?

Identifying the Luciferian Globalists Implementing the New World Order – Who are the “Jews”?

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as the World’s Oldest Secret Religion and the Luciferian Plans for The New World Order

The Most Important Truth about the Coming “New World Order” Almost Nobody is Discussing

The Seal and Mark of God is Far More Important than the “Mark of the Beast” – Are You Prepared for What’s Coming?

What Happens When a Holy and Righteous God Gets Angry? Lessons from History and the Prophet Jeremiah

Healing without Drugs: Western Culture has Lost its Way

The Satanic Roots to Modern Medicine – The Mark of the Beast?

Medicine: Idolatry in the Twenty First Century – 6-Year-Old Article More Relevant Today than the Day it was Written

Having problems receiving our newsletters? See:

How to Beat Internet Censorship and Create Your Own Newsfeed

We Are Now on Minds.com, MeWe, and Telegram. Video channels at Bitchute and Rumble.

If our website is seized and shut down, find us on Minds.com, MeWe, and Telegram, as well as Bitchute and Rumble for further instructions about where to find us.

If you use the TOR Onion browser, here are the links and corresponding URLs to use in the TOR browser to find us on the Dark Web: Health Impact News, Vaccine Impact, Medical Kidnap, Created4Health, CoconutOil.com.

Medical Kidnapping eBook

Support the case against Medical Kidnapping by purchasing our new book!

If you know people who are skeptical and cannot believe that medical kidnapping happens in the U.S. today, this is the book for them! Backed with solid references and real life examples, they will not be able to deny the plain evidence before them, and will become better educated on this topic that is destroying the American family.

Medical Kidnapping final

1 Book – 228 pages
Retail: $24.99
FREE Shipping Available!
Now: $14.99
Order here!

medical-kidnapping-x2

2 Books
Retail: $49.98 (for 2 books)
FREE Shipping Available!
Now: $19.99 (for 2 books)

Order here!