We opened yesterday’s show with one of the most bizarre displays of online behavior we have ever seen. What you are about to see here is not only shocking, it has brought up a number of questions that we feel must be answered before this malicious Facebook attack on a mother of a medically kidnapped child can be dismissed.
Michelle Rider has been fighting an uphill battle for almost 11 months to regain custody of her son Isaiah, who was kidnapped from her by Child Protective Services after Luries Childrens Hospital accused her of “Medical Child Abuse”.
What followed after that has been a long and twisted road of stonewalling, roadblocks and even what appears to be a betrayal by the Choctaw Nation, the Native American tribe to which both Isaiah and Michelle belong. The Choctaw who could have intervened and rescued Isaiah from a system where he had recently been sexually assaulted, instead sided with CPS and turned their backs on their own.
So…fast forward to yesterday. As we were preparing for our radio program, producer Super Don got a message that there was a confrontation taking place on Facebook involving Michelle Rider and another individual who was saying some nasty things about her. Super Don clicked the link and was directed to the Facebook page of Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner . After scrolling down the page, he discovered a Facebook thread where a man by the name of Matthew T Grey had launched into an unprovoked attack on not only Michelle, but Team Isaiah, a group of supporters who have rallied behind Michelle to support her as she fights to regain custody of her son.
As the exchange continued it became clear that Matthew T. Grey wasn’t just some internet troll trying to cause an argument for his own amusement. It was in fact much more than that. Instead, we were shocked by who Matthew turned out to be – a former llinois DCFS Investigator .
We are left with some unanswered questions that were born out of this maniacal outburst. Some of those questions are:
- Why does Matthew T Grey harbor so much hatred towards Michelle Rider and her supporters called Team Isaiah?
- Matthew T Grey made statements about details of Isaiah’s case. Implied that he knew things about it here , here  andhere . Matthew quit working as a DCSF Investigator  in 2012. He now works for the Illinois Dept of Public Health. That information would not be a part of his new job. How does he know these details? Who is giving this information to him? Is it somehow coming from his wife Pandora Grey, a child-welfare specialist at the Family Service Center?
- Matthew is a licensed Marriage and Family Counselor . We would hardly consider the vicious and unprovoked immature behavior he displayed on Facebook could come from a trained professional who counsels couples and families on things like processing and resolving issues, communication skills, managing differences of opinion, etc. As a licensed counselor, was his abhorrent behavior and lashing out at Michelle Rider a violation of the Code of Ethics of the American Counseling Association? 
- Mr. Grey launched this attack on Michelle Rider on the Illinois Governors Facebook Page . Does the Governor of Illinois approve or condone this type of behavior on his Facebook Page? Is he aware that Matthew used his page to commit this act of character assasination? That thread was eventually deleted overnight but then we have to ask by who and why?
- Does DCFS condone this behavior of a former Investigator? Do they approve of Mr. Gray making comments and statements in a public forum?
- Does the Illinois Department of Public Health condone one of their Project Managers displaying this kind of behavior online? Publicly attacking a woman in a vile and nasty way when she did nothing but defend herself?
Read the Full Story here .
More articles about Isaiah Rider .
Medical Kidnapping: A Threat to Every Family in America T-Shirt
100% Pre-shrunk Cotton!
Order Here 
Medical Kidnapping is REAL!
Help spread the awareness of Medical Kidnapping by wearing the Medical Kidnapping t-shirt!
Support the cause against Medical Kidnapping by purchasing our book!
If you know people who are skeptical and cannot believe that medical kidnapping happens in the U.S. today, this is the book for them! Backed with solid references and real life examples, they will not be able to deny the plain evidence before them, and will become better educated on this topic that is destroying the American family.
1 Book - 228 pages
FREE Shipping Available!
Order here! 
Retail: $49.98 (for 2 books)
FREE Shipping Available!
Now: $13.99 (for 2 books)
Order here! 
Also available as eBook:
eBook - Download Immediately!